Training: Alcohol and Older Adults - December
Who is it for?
Anyone supporting older adults, i.e. health care professionals, sheltered housing staff, care services, etc.
- An enhanced awareness and understanding of the problems caused by alcohol and age specific problems.
- Increased awareness of the effects to the drinker as well as those around them such as family, friends and support teams.
- Increased confidence and skills to work with and support older adults.
- A better understanding of how to engage with support functions and local activity, awareness of interventions.
- Date: Tuesday 12th December 2023
- Time: 09:30 - 12:30
- Venue: AFS Office, 166 Buchanan Street, Glasgow
- Number of places: 12
- Cost per person: £30
To book a space or for further information please contact: