Personal Licence Holders refresher training
If your licence expires on or before 1st September 2019 you are required to complete a refresher training course.
You must attend training if
- You are an existing Personal Licence Holder
- Your 10 year renewal is due on or before 1st September 2019
You must complete training and submit your renewal application before 31st May 2019.
The Scottish Government are encouraging everyone who is required to complete training to do so as soon as possible.
You can find the full guidance from Scottish Government here.
Alcohol Focus Scotland offer comprehensive half day courses to meet the requirements of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005. All courses will be held in our centrally located offices on Buchannan Street, Glasgow.
Included in the training
- Half day course with pre-course home study
- Course content is specified by the Scottish Government and covers an introduction to licencing, responsible operation of licenced premises, and the effect of irresponsible operation on society and health.
- Certificate awarded by City & Guilds and accredited by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) for the purposes of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Course Fee: £95
Do you have a team of 8 or more requiring Personal Licence Holders refresher training? We can provide a course specifically for you on a date and time to suit you in our central premises.
Book your place today
Phone: 0141 572 6700