- Licensing training
- Alcohol awareness training
- Alcohol and the workplace
- Children, young people and families
Personal Licence Holder and Refresher training. Next course 14 March 2017.Find out more
Book an AFS training course
Please call 0141 572 6700 for more information and to book your place
Alcohol Focus Scotland offers a range of training courses to help people understand, manage and prevent the harm caused by alcohol.
We can provide training for:
- People working in the licensed trade and in the regulation of licensing
- Early years workers, teachers and practitioners working with children and young people affected by a family member's drinking
- Employers and staff on workplace alcohol policies
- People in a professional or personal role caring for someone affected by alcohol
- Volunteers and staff on telephone helplines to provide alcohol information and support
Our interactive style of training helps people develop the practical skills and confidence to deal with a range of alcohol-related issues.
All of our training (other than licensing courses which follow national standards) can be customised to focus on particular aspects or to suit particular client groups.