- Licensing training
- Alcohol awareness training
- Alcohol and the workplace
- Children, young people and families
Personal Licence Holder and Refresher training. Next course 6 July 2017.Find out more
Book an AFS training course
Please call 0141 572 6700 for more information and to book your place
Alcohol Focus Scotland offers a range of training courses to help people understand, manage and prevent the harm caused by alcohol.
We can provide training for:
- People working in the licensed trade and in the regulation of licensing
- Early years workers, teachers and others working with children and young people affected by a family member's drinking
- Employers who want to raise awareness of and manage alcohol/drug issues in the workplace
- People in a professional or personal role caring for someone affected by alcohol
- Volunteers and staff on telephone helplines to provide alcohol information and support
Our interactive style of training helps people develop the practical skills and confidence to deal with a range of alcohol-related issues.
All of our training (other than licensing courses which follow national standards) can be customised to focus on particular aspects or to suit particular client groups.