Alcohol Focus Scotland offers a range of training courses to help people understand, manage and prevent the harm caused by alcohol
We can provide training for:
- People working in the regulation of licensing
- Early years workers, teachers and others working with children and young people affected by a family member's drinking
- Employers who want to raise awareness of and manage alcohol/drug issues in the workplace
- People in a professional or personal role caring for someone affected by alcohol
- Volunteers and staff on telephone helplines providing alcohol information and support
Our interactive style of training helps people develop the practical skills and confidence to deal with a range of alcohol-related issues.
All of our training (other than licensing courses which follow national standards) can be customised to focus on particular aspects or to suit particular client groups.
Upcoming Training Sessions
To browse upcoming training sessions, please visit our Events page.
To find out more or book a course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 572 6700.